Delivery Charges & Policy
- Category A: UK mainland (except Northern Scotland) - £9.95.
- Category B: Nothern Scotland and Northern Ireland (with the following postal codes: AB 31-38, 40-56, IV 1-28, 32, 36-40, 52-54, 63, KW1-14,, PA21-38, PH40-41, PH,49-59 and BT) - £19.95.
- Category C: The Channel Islands, Isle of Man and EIRE (HS, IV41-49, IV 51, IV 55-56, KA 27-28, KW 15-17, PA 20, PA 41-49, PA 60-78, PH 42-44, ZE)- £24.95.
- Free delivery for orders over £200.
- Standard Delivery service ensures your wines reach you within 7 working days from the date of order.
- Nothing But The Grape Ltd does not accept any responsibility for late or non-delivery of goods arising from incorrect delivery information being provided, nor for the inability of the carrier to effect delivery within the terms of the service contract.
- Nothing But The Grape Ltd has authorised our carriers to deliver only when a signature for receipt is obtainable. However, where specific instructions are given to leave the wine without a signature being obtained, or to leave the consignment at an address other than that of the customer, Nothing But The Grape cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising as a result of carrying out those instructions.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition. These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.